Flat 10, Gravity Residence, Liverpool - Available 1st September 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location
- 3-minute walk from St James Station
- On-site fitness suite free to use
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Off-street parking available
- Bike store / luggage store
- Concierge service
- On-site security / secure fob entry
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Studio Executive Style A
Opening only a few years ago, this studio apartment is ideal for couples or individuals looking for a modern pad to call home in Liverpool’s city centre, just a short walk from James Street Station, Albert Dock and Liverpool One. There’s also an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and cafe’s right on your doorstep meaning you’d never be short of things to do.
After a busy day, our open plan studios are the perfect place to sit back and relax.
Fully furnished with everything you need, our apartments provide stress free living at its finest. The modern kitchen comes complete with gloss finished units, high-spec appliances, including a microwave, oven, hob, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer, giving you the perfect place to create something for dinner.
After a busy day, an evening on the sofa watching TV is ideal, so it’s good news that your living area comes complete with a comfy sofa, coffee table and SMART TV!
Your bedroom area is also complete with a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, desk and chair, great for working or studying at home. The modern finish continues into the separate shower room which comes kitted out with modern white fittings, a heated towel rail and luxury shower.
The facilities don’t just stop at your apartment though. Head on down to reception Monday to Friday where our YPP representative will be there to help you with anything you need, even taking your parcels in when you’re not around.
You can also visit the on-site gym which is kitted out with top of the range cardio equipment, yoga mats, weights and a water machine!
Finally, a unique advantage of living in Gravity Residence is that all tenants can use the free bike and luggage store, freeing up plenty of space in your apartment!
All apartments at Gravity Residence come with internet and utility bills included.
Parking is never easy in any city centre but our onsite parking takes that stress away! (Just enquire more about our limited parking at an additional cost).
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F10GR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137