Flat 16, Lofthouse Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location
- Short walk to Universities
- Secure access
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Private shower room
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Large garden area
- Bike storage
Think of yourself as a city person, then Lofthouse Residence is the one for you! A purpose-built National Code Accredited building located just around the corner from Leeds Beckett’s main campus, the University of Leeds and the city centre. Close to numerous cultural attractions, First Direct Arena, shopping centres, bars and restaurants.
Perfectly designed to give you all the space you need, including a large wardrobe, comfy double bed with under-bed storage and a desk area - the perfect space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, a comfy armchair, coffee table and TV - making the perfect spot to socialize over a cup of tea.
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F16 LHR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137