Flat 2, 19 Springfield Mount - Available NOW
Available From: 28/05/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Short term let only
- Brand new modern apartment
- Available NOW
- Electricity and water utility bills included
- High-speed Wi-Fi Included
- Fully Furnished
- Fantastic location for universities & city centre
- Large Smart TV included
- Built-in Appliances inc. washing machine
- Students only
**Short term let only until 31st August**
This brand new, spacious studio apartment is located on the lower ground floor, and is available to rent NOW.
The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring throughout, a fitted kitchen, shower room and high specification fixtures and appliances.
The apartment comes fully-furnished with an open plan layout; comprising of a double bed with bedside table, a lounge area with sofa and a wall mounted TV, a stylish kitchen with neutral design and finally a desk area with swivel chair.
The apartment is finished with a tiled en-suite shower room.
Electric, water and internet bills are included. Gas is not included and will need to be arranged by the tenant.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location for The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges. At the top end of Clarendon Road, the property benefits from great transport links into the city centre and into Headingley as well as a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Availability: This property is available NOW.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F2 19SFM
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137