Flat 25, Lofthouse Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Bicycle storage
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
This well-presented studio apartment, located on the second floor of a purpose-built accommodation building, is available to rent 1st July 2020.
The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
This studio apartment comes complete with a kitchen area with appliances which include a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. The room is also furnished with a double bed with a bedside table, wardrobe, desk, armchair and a wall-mounted TV.
A modern bathroom suite with a fully-tiled shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
High-speed Wi-Fi is included at Lofthouse Residence.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location for the University of Leeds campus and Leeds city colleges. Along with the amenities of the Merrion Shopping Centre and Leeds City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Lofthouse Residence also has bicycle storage to the rear of the building, here you will also find a large maintained garden for communal usage.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F25 LHR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137