Flat 27, Ribbon Residence, Leeds - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- All bills included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Modern Apartment
- Self-contained studio apartment
- Great location for both Leeds universities
- Easy access to Leeds city centre
- Smart TV as standard
- Fully furnished
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
Studio Apartment located on the second floor at Ribbon Residence:
Ribbon Residence offers high-end accommodation for both students & professionals; with the benefit of all-inclusive bills. Located in the sought-after area of Clarendon Road.
Each studio comes fully-furnished with modern furniture, designed to provide lots of storage & a practical, open plan layout. There is a double bed with bedside table & lighting.
The lounge area is furnished with a flat screen TV, a comfortable sofa & a coffee table.
As well as this, the apartment provides a study area with a spacious desk, swivel chair & built in shelving.
The kitchen area comes fitted with high-specification, integrated appliances, including a washer-dryer, oven, microwave & electric hobs. The style is neutral throughout with gloss units, a wood worktop & stylish grey splash-backs.
The apartment is completed by an attractive marble effect shower room, with heated towel rail & a rainfall shower head.
Ribbon Residence is a brand-new development of 45 self-contained studios & one-bedroom apartments, coming to Leeds July 2019. With a modern design throughout, this exclusive development provides luxury city living. Ribbon Residence offers a unique home for both students & professionals.
LS3 is highly sought-after by both students & professionals from the University of Leeds & Leeds Beckett University, due to its proximity to both campuses.
Ribbon Residence is also close by to the infamous Hyde Park, the perfect spot for relaxing on a summers days & just a short walk away you will find the city centre or the independent cafes on Great George Street or Woodhouse Lane.
This apartment is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Don't forget we're also one of the few agents to have 3D virtual tours! You can immerse yourself in a 360 degree viewing of the apartment, from your laptop, phone or tablet! Click and move around the apartment like you're really there!
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
Take a 3D tour of this apartment by clicking here.
Ref: F27 RR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137