Flat 30, Onyx Residence, Sheffield - Available 1st September 2021
Available From: 01/09/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Modern apartment / Fully furnished
- High spec kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included / Wall-mounted Smart TV as standard
- Concierge service / Secure bike storage
- Excellent city centre location / universities close by
- Parking available at additional cost
Fully furnished throughout, this modern studio apartment has a practical, open-plan layout. The bedroom/living area contains a double-bed, bedside table, wardrobe, sofa, study desk with chair and coffee table, as well as a Smart TV!
The kitchen is fitted with modern gloss units and comes with high-specification inbuilt appliances including an oven, hob, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. Finally, the fully-tiled shower rooms are in keeping with the rest of the apartment, kitted out with modern white fittings, a heated towel rail and luxury shower.
Onyx Residence opened in 2018 and comprises of 78 self-contained apartments, spread across four floors. Not only does the building have a reception desk with a concierge service, but there is a security guard, CCTV and secure fob entry. As a tenant living here you can use the cycle-store free of charge and you will also benefit from our regular tenant perks, which have in the past included free fruit, discounted coffee vouchers, free gym classes and donuts!
Internet is included in the rent. There are limited parking spaces available at an additional cost. Please enquire for availability.
Located at 111 St Mary’s Road, S2 4FR, Onyx Residence is situated in the heart of Sheffield. Less than a 10-minute walk from the city centre, Sheffield Hallam University and the train station, it's ideal for students or professionals looking for a short commute. There are also a large selection of shops, restaurants, cafés and supermarkets right on its door step.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Don't forget we're also one of the few agents to have 3D virtual tours! You can immerse yourself in a 360 degree viewing of the apartment, from your laptop, phone or tablet! Click and move around the apartment like you're really there!
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
View this luxury rental apartment in 3D by clicking here.
Find out more detailed information about Onyx Residence by clicking here.
Ref: F30 ONR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137