Flat 37, Apollo Residence, Sheffield - Available 1st September 2021
Available From: 01/09/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location / close to universities
- Fully furnished
- All bills included
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- En-suite shower room
- Communal study space
- Concierge service
- On-site security
- Secure fob entry
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Studio Deluxe Style B
GET A FREE PUREGYM MEMBERSHIP WITH THIS APARTMENT!
Surrounded by shops, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and bars, Apollo Residence really is city-living at its finest! The perfect location, whether you are working or studying, just a short walk from the train station and Sheffield Hallam University.
Modern and bright with an open-plan living area, this apartment is great for an individual or a couple, providing the perfect place for you to hang out after a long day at work or university. The apartment comes fully furnished with a double-bed, bedside table, wardrobe, sofa, study desk, chair and coffee table, as well as a Smart TV!
If you don’t fancy eating out locally then our modern kitchens fitted with high-spec appliances provide the perfect place to make a lazy dinner for one or a fantastic meal for your friends! With an oven, microwave, hob, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer all included.
The separate shower room is just as impressive, with modern white fixtures, a rainfall shower head, heated towel rail, and even a back-lit mirrored cabinet, the perfect place to get ready for a busy day in Sheffield!
If you fancy a change of scenery then why not head down to the communal lounge and study room, the perfect place to get some work done or get to know your fellow residents!
On your way through make sure to pop by our concierge desk and have a chat, they are happy to help with anything you need and will even collect your parcels for you!
All utility bills and internet included.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F37AR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137