Flat 3b, 19 Regent Park Terrace, Hyde Park, Leeds - Available 1st September 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- Includes gas, water and electricity bills
- Fully furnished
- Modern furniture
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
- Close to Hyde Park Corner
- Private en-suite bathroom
Located on the first floor of a large converted house, this fully furnished bedroom is ideal for students.
The room is furnished with a large sofa, coffee table, study desk and chair, bedside table and wardrobe. There is also a small fridge-freezer. The room has a modern, fully-tiled private en-suite shower room.
The kitchen facilities are shared with two other rooms and includes appliances such as a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
Gas, water and electricity utility bills are included in the rent.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location, just minutes’ walk from the amenities of Hyde Park corner. There are great transport links into the City, with Leeds City Centre, as well as the university campuses and city colleges just a mile away.
Parking: We have a limited number of spaces available for a small additional fee. Please ask our lettings team for details of availability.
Availability: This property is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
Ref: F3b 19RPT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137