2 Bed Apartment
Flat 44, Q One Residence, Leeds - Available 1st September 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 2
- × 2
- Prime city centre location / close to train station
- Stylish apartment
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Limited parking spaces available at additional cost
- En-suite shower room
- Concierge service
- On-site security
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
2 Bed Executive Style B
If you like the sound of living in a quiet area right in the middle of the city, then Q Two Residence is the one for you! Only a few minutes walk from the city centre, university campuses, city colleges, offices, top quality shops, cultural hotspots, train station, cafes and restaurants. There’s also a park just across the street, ideal for those long summer days.
Perfectly designed to give you all the space you need, each bedroom comes with a large wardrobe, en-suite shower room, comfy double bed with plenty of under-bed storage and a desk area - the perfect space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Whether you’re a student or a young professional this apartment is the perfect place for you. Let’s not forget mentioning the large windows, constantly bringing in plenty of natural light and fresh air into the room.
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, a large comfy sofa, coffee table, dining table and TV - it all makes the perfect spot to socialize with friends and family.
Forget about communal laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
If you find yourself ever wanting to take a break, then why not explore your communal spaces.
Make sure you pop by reception to say hi to your concierge. They’ll be there during weekdays to help in any way they can!
We all know that parking in the city can be quite tricky - at Q Two Residence, we have limited spaces available. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
Property Ref: F44 Q1
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137