2 Bed Apartment
Flat 7, 53 East Parade, Harrogate - Available 1st April 2021
Available From: 01/04/2021
- × 2
- × 1
- Fully furnished
- Two bedrooms & shared bathroom
- Ideal for professionals
- 5 minute walk to train station
- Close to Harrogate town centre
- Includes appliances
- Couples welcome
Located on the top floor of a large converted house, the fully furnished apartment includes a spacious, open-plan living area furnished with sofas, a coffee table, and dining table with chairs. The kitchen comes complete with appliances, including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
Both bedrooms are doubles and are furnished with a bed, wardrobe and bedside drawers.
A modern, fully-tiled bathroom with toilet, sink, bath and a mixer shower over the bath, completes this apartment
Limited parking spaces are available. Please speak to one of our Lettings Consultants for more information.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 01904 627065, or email email@example.com.
Further information: 53 East Parade is a recently renovated development situated in HG1. Managed exclusively by YPP, the building comprises just two two-bedroom apartments.
To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F7 53EP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137