Flat 8, Clarendon House, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Premium location in popular student area
- Close to universities
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Fully furnished
- Washer-dryer included
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- Secure key fob entry
- Short walk to city centre
- Students and professionals welcome
This apartment is perfectly located in the popular student area of Clarendon Road. Only a few minutes walk from both the University of Leeds and Leeds Beckett University, you’ll never be late to a lecture again! Equally close is Leeds city centre and everything that it has to offer: offices, cultural hotspots, cafes, restaurants and top quality shops.
Of course, let’s not forget there’s Hyde Park, right on your doorstep, perfect for a morning run or a catch up with friends in the sun.
Perfectly designed to make you feel like home, including a wardrobe, wall-mounted TV, comfy double bed and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
If you like cooking, you’ll love the fact that the kitchen comes fully fitted with all the essential appliances: a fridge-freezer, oven, electric hob and a washer-dryer.
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F8 CH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137