You searched for apartments in LiverpoolNext
Flat 86, Gravity Residence, Liverpool - Available 1st March 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Fully furnished
- Great city centre location close to amenities and transport links
- High speed internet included
- Free to use on-site gym
- Concierge service
- Secure cycle-store
- Smart TV
- Luggage storage available
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
- Limited parking available at an additional cost
- Secure code entry
Superior studio apartment located on the fifth floor at Gravity Residence:
Fully furnished throughout, this apartment has a practical, open-plan layout, utilising the space to create a bright, spacious living area. Containing a double-bed, a sofa, a coffee table and a wardrobe, each apartment also has a study area comprising of an in-built desk and chair, allowing for space to work from home.
No modern apartment would be complete without a stylish kitchen and Gravity Residence has just that. With neutral gloss units and a marble effect work top, they also boast high-specification built-in appliances which includes a built-in washer-dryer.
In addition to this, the studios have a separate, fully-tiled en-suite shower room, containing a stand-alone shower with a large rainfall head, white ceramic fixtures and a heated towel rail. Decorated to a high standard with neutral colours and attention to detail, all apartments within Gravity Residence are a perfect canvas to make a home.
Gravity Residence is a brand-new development of 104 self-contained studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments located in L2. With a modern design throughout, this exclusive development has been finished to a high standard to offer luxury city living. Boasting a cycle-store, a fully-equipped on-site fitness suite, secure parking and luggage storage, Gravity Residence really does offer something unique for both students and professionals.
The development is also supported by a dynamic, naturally lit reception area with a concierge service, providing young professionals with a secure and welcoming community environment in which to socialise.
Located at 19 Water Street, L2 0SE, Gravity Residence is situated in the heart of Liverpool. Only a 3-minute walk from James Street train station, access in and out of the City is easy. There are also a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars, bistros, supermarkets and sandwich shops right on its door step.
This apartment is available 1st September 2018.
Viewings: For more information call YPP on 0151 558 0083 or email email@example.com.
To view more information about this stunning development, click here.
Take a 3D tour of our show flat at Gravity Residence, click here to view.
Ref: F86 GR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137